Due to the COVID-19 safety recommendations of the American Veterinary Medical Association, AAHA, and the Maryland Veterinary Medical Association, we will be making several changes to our daily operations until further notice. Please read below to see how this may affect your pet's upcoming appointment or surgery.
• For food and medication pick ups, please use our drive through pharmacy window. Ring the door bell for assistance, and a receptionist will be with you as soon as possible.
• For pet parents with a scheduled appointment, drop off appointment or dropping off for surgery, please park in the parking lot to the right of the building near the pine trees. Call us at 410-228-1447 to check in. After check in, a technician will be out to retrieve your pet. For scheduled appointments, please remain in the parking lot until your pet's appointment is finished.
• We are accepting new clients and patients. Click here to download and print our New Client welcome form. Please email this form and your pet's records to [email protected] prior to your appointment.
• If you are unable to print forms or submit them electronically, please pull up to the pharmacy window prior to check in.
• We regretfully are unable to provide daycare, boarding services, baths or nail trims until further notice.
• To reduce our impact on the number of medical supplies available to hospitals around the country, we will be postponing elective surgeries, including spays, neuters and standard dental cleanings. If you have any questions about your pet's upcoming surgery, please do not hesitate to call us with your concerns.
• We are still accepting cash and checks, but our preferred method of payment is a card number of the phone.
These extra precautions will help to keep our employees and clients safe, and slow the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding in patience during this difficult time.